Comprehensive Provider Training For Health Plans
PRIME’s SNP MOC Training process is designed to ensure Providers meet the specialized need of their members. Our comprehensive process includes:
- Online training that enables Providers to complete specific modules required to deliver quality care.
- Build competencies that include the ability to log attendance lists and incorporate competencies related to specific job functions. Competency modules include Compliance and Integrity, Cultural Competency, Abuse and Fraud, Confidentiality, and HIPPA.
- Follow-up with Providers throughout the process using various outreach methods like fax, email, and phone. We also track status and send Providers a completion certificate when the training concludes.
PRIME’s SNP MOC training uses state-of-the-art technology to provide a positive, structured training experience. Conducting and administering your training needs has never been easier.
In addition to converting your existing training materials into a user-friendly, intuitively interactive, and plainly written computer-based training module, our innovative Model of Care training for providers:
- Is especially and specifically branded to your Health Plan and is accessible via computer, tablet, and smartphone.
- Takes existing content and turns it into pneumonic teachings tools such as test-your-knowledge exercises and call-out boxes, etc.
- Provides KPIs including completion rates and non-compliant Providers.
- Issues weekly reporting metrics that include training completed, weekly mail requests, and unresponsive Providers.
Model of Care training for SNPs is a vital quality improvement tool that ensures the unique health care needs of each SNP member are identified, met, and measured.
If you want a CMS required Model of Care training process that’s user-friendly and compliance driven, contact us today.